Friday, March 7, 2014

It's raining today and winter is not going down without a fight.
Good thing it's not up to winter. Spring is coming.

One time I heard someone say that God must've made spring at the same time that He made hope. Yeah. That makes sense to me. Hope. Isn't that what drives us all? Hope that I can somehow be pleasing to my Father and then believing that its true. And hope that there is still good at work in a dark place and knowing its all because of Jesus. Hope that I can meet Him face to face, and knowing that He wants it more than me. What freedom comes from the Truth of these words. He wants me more than I want Him. And I only want Him because He wanted me first. Oh Lord it's overwhelming. And I'm sorry that I live at times like I'm underwhelmed. Hope. Doesn't it feel like something rising? Or something moving when you thought it was dead. I dont know. Words fail me but Truth rings.


No comments:

Post a Comment